- Abstracts may be submitted for oral, poster presentations only
- Authors are asked to advise their preference; however, the decision of which abstracts to select for oral presentation is the responsibility of the Conference Scientific Committee. The Conference Scientific Committee will determine whether abstracts will be accepted. They will endeavor to schedule abstracts according to authors' preferences but reserve the right to decide on the final form of presentation
- Abstracts must be submitted via the online submission and registration system only. Submitter needs to create an account, when using the system for the first time. Please, follow the instructions in the online submission site, and in case of problems contact the Secretariat. A confirmation email will be sent to you when your abstract has been received. Only abstracts submitted via the online submission form will be sent to the Conference Scientific Committee for review. Abstracts submitted by fax or e-mail will not be accepted. Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract
- Abstracts must be submitted in English
- Presenting authors must be registered participants. Registration shall be completed after the receipt of abstract acceptance confirmation and till the end of early registration deadline 17 February 2019
- Please note: The status of your abstract will be sent to you till 11 February
The online abstract submission will ask you the following details:
- Corresponding author's contact details (should be the same details as the submitting author so that the presenting author receives the correspondence about the abstract)
- Author and co-authors' details
- Abstract title
- Conference theme
- Abstract text – limited to 300 words
- Abstract layout – Abstracts must be submitted with the following sections:
- Materials and Methods
Draft abstracts – The submission form allows you to store your abstract as a draft in order to make changes. Please note that abstracts must be SUBMITTED before the deadline in order to be sent to review for inclusion in the Scientific Program.
Conflicts of Interest / Disclosure
Work submitted for presentation must include an acknowledgement of funding sources of commercial nature and/or consulting or holding of significant equity in a company that could be affected by the results of the study.
Abstracts must be original and must not have been published or presented at any other meeting prior to the "RSU Research Week 2019".
Abstract authors declare that they have received ethical approval for their study (if relevant), and abstract authors will confirm any conflict of interests in your presentation at the congress.
Abstract Submitter's Declaration
Abstract is previewed and all information is correct. Content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and it will be published as submitted.
Submission of the abstract constitutes the consent of all authors to publication (e.g. Conference website, programs, other promotions, etc.)
The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that no part of the information and content provided by him/her (Hereafter: the "Content") to the Organizers, nor the publication of any such Content by the Organizers, on the internet or otherwise infringes any third party rights, including but not limited to privacy rights and/or intellectual property rights.
The Abstract Submitter grants the Organizers a copyright license to reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the text of the Content on a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive basis.
The presenting author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
Presenting author must be a registered participant.
The Organizers reserve the right to remove from publication and/or presentation an abstract which does not comply with the above.
Abstract Confirmation and Presentation Type
The Committee will review all submitted abstracts. Notification regarding abstract acceptance, presentation type and scheduling will be sent till February 11.