Call for Papers
We warmly invite scholars and researchers to submit papers and share their valuable experiences in the fields of medicine, health care and social sciences.
We particularly encourage both interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary research. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following areas:
- Anaesthesiology, Reanimatology, Intensive Care, Emergency medicine
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Child's and Woman’s Health
- Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- History of Medicine
- Infectious diseases
- Mental Health and Neuroscience
- Metabolism and Endocrinology
- Nutrition Science
- Oncology and Heamatology
- Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- Public health and management of health systems
- Rare diseases
- Social Sciences
- The role of simulation-based medical education in the improvement of quality of care and patient safety
- Traumatology and Orthopaedics
- University Teaching
Good reasons to submit your abstract
- Global networking – discuss your findings with other experts from around the world.
- Improve – develop your presentation skills, an essential competence for advancing you career. It is an added value to your resume to make you stand out among other candidates and look like a recognized expert.
- Be creative – submission allows you to be creative in visually sharing your presentation as either poster or oral presentation.
- Opportunity for a publication – all the accepted abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings.
- Opportunity for oral presentation - authors of outstanding abstracts will have the opportunity to present their work in diverse sessions during the Conference
Share your knowledge and contribute to science!
Before the abstract submission, read the following information