Call for Papers
We warmly invite scholars and researchers to submit papers and share their valuable experiences.
We particularly encourage both interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary research. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following areas:
- Cardiovascular Health
- Oncology and Hematology
- Child's and Woman’s Health
- Infectious Diseases
- Mental Health and Neuroscience
- Dentistry, Orthodontics and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- Dosage forms and drug-delivery
- Pharmaceutical chemistry
- Clinical pharmacy and pharmacology
- Social pharmacy
- Digital Pathology
- Complementarity Principle in Metabolic Disease Research
- Traumatology and Orthopaedics
- Medical Humanities
- Medical Simulation
- Rare Diseases
- Public Health and Management of Health Systems
- Health promotion and disease prevention
- Environmental and occupational health
- Health economics
- Health management and organization
- Health policy
- Health law
- Health communication
- History of Medicine
- University Teaching and Learning Thematic Conference "Students as Researchers"
- Morphology - Anatomy, Histology, Embryology, Anthropology
Good reasons to submit your abstract
- Global networking – discuss your findings with other experts from around the world.
- Improve – develop your presentation skills, an essential competence for advancing you career. It is an added value to your resume to make you stand out among other candidates and look like a recognized expert.
- Be creative – submission allows you to be creative in visually sharing your presentation as either poster or oral presentation.
- Opportunity for a publication – all the accepted abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings.
- Opportunity for oral presentation - authors of outstanding abstracts will have the opportunity to present their work in diverse sessions during the Conference
Share your knowledge and contribute to science!
Before the abstract submission, read the following information